The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: WeddingsI thought this little book was worth a mention - The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Weddings - a good little pressie to get someone who is going to get married.
The book is full of solutions to all the typical problems that you may worry about, plus a whole load of things that probably didn't even cross your mind!
Examples of worst case scenarios described in the book include:
- How to conceal wedding day blemishes
- How to survive if the wedding dress gets lost
- How to make emergency cufflinks
- How to survive if the flowers don't arrive
- How to treat a panic attack
- How to avoid a nervous breakdown before the wedding
- How to find the groom (!)
- How to deal with a drunk bridesmaid
- How to maintain composure during the ceremony (stop crying, laughing, hiccups etc!)
- How to deal with lost rings
- What to do if someone objects
- How to survive if the band doesn't show up
- How to survive a bad toast
and so the list goes on and on...
I better get reading!!
Labels: Wedding Book Reviews