Wedding InsuranceOk, so wedding insurance is not the most exciting of subjects, but I thought it was worth a mention in my wedding planning blog!
Why would you want wedding insurance?
Possible reasons include:
- Cancellation - you would lose your deposits and possibly the full amount if the wedding is cancelled due to illness, injury, death or redundancy.
- Liquidation - one of your wedding suppliers could go into liquidation and you could lose your deposit.
- Photographs - there is a possibility that your photos may not come out
- Wedding Dress or other wedding attire - could be damaged or lost.
- Suppliers - may not turn up
Hopefully none of these things will happen, but it's nice to know that if the worst did happen I would be covered.
I've had a look around the web for wedding insurance policies and there are a few available, mostly starting at around £50 and increasing if you need more coverage.
At the time of writing this, you can get Confetti Wedding Insurance for £54 and you get a free "Wedding Book of Calm".
Labels: Wedding Insurance